Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Silent Auction Winners

Occasionally to support organizations I have a heart for, I will offer packages to be included in auctions. One of the families from Fuerte Elementary School won their package at the school's fall carnival and redeemed it this past winter. It was a unique shoot for me because we shot it at La Vida Real in Rancho San Diego, which is an upscale retirement community. The family had connections there and we were given permission to use the facility. It was actually a very beautiful setting and, aside from the damp air and ground, we had a fun shoot. Their little boy had a little red ball that he was very attached to so I asked if I could borrow it and keep it in my pocket. In between shots, I would show it to him and he thought it was really funny!