Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mini-Session 2009

One of my mini-sessions last November was at Windansea and was a beautiful day. I had 4 families take advantage of the 20 minute session and we had a lot of fun.
Big sister helping little sister...so cute!
A sweet family

My second family was a large group so we had to work quick. We did individual shots of each family and then some of the whole group.
This was a fun bunch.

My next family is a family I have been taking pictures of for several years. Our first session was when their oldest son was still a toddler and Mom was just newly pregnant with the triplets. Now look at them.....
This is an awesome family
We had time for individuals of the kids as well.


My last family was having their first session with me since adopting their little baby girl. They got into the Christmas theme and looked great.





Mini-Sessions are a great value, so let me know if you'd like to be on the list to be notified when I do them again this fall (stacey@schellphotography.com)